Understand that we need to send performance review for current IT Engineer.
Currently Ken Quek is stationed here from 2pm till 6pm weekdays. During his secondment in Swee Seng:
- He has been creating a lot of processes and standards for my company. The workflow is better and easier.
- He is attentive to his surroundings and is proactive on how to do his work.
- He is independent and is quite adaptable with the surroundings.
- He can communicate with my colleagues in IT aspects and rectifying issues. He gives reliable feedbacks and knows how to prioritize his work.
- He does his utmost to complete his duties on that day.
- He has a positive attitude.
- He has good IT knowledge and is willing to share his knowledge and experience.
Thank you and Best Regards,
Dear Yang Ying,
He was prompt when dealing with my case. Initially, he tried to remote into my computer but my teamview kept “hanging” because of internet connection. Quite positive and jovial. We thought that after clearing DNS, it will be okay. Restarted my computer after our call, still intermittent connection. Sent another email to him and your team about the speed. He called me back and teamview again. Luckily he was able to login and was quick enough to know how to rectify the issue.